Sunday, February 08, 2009

American's Unite

Each day my wife and I watch the news it makes us sick. I am so frustrated with everyone and everything government. Some days I feel so upset, similiar with what Jimmy described on this blog. (Click here to see Jimmy's post from Jan.28). And other days I feel like Diane and Elder Neal A. Maxwell. (Click here to see Di's post from Jan.29).

But today I want to echo the words of my former EQP, Shaun Johnson.

He and I are wanting to stand for something, especially when it comes to truth. I watch both CNN and FoxNews as well.

Click here to see exactly what I am standing for.

4 comments:

Shaun said...

Thanks for standing with me Evan.
-Shaun

Sydney said...

I agree! It is scary out there, but at least we know that there is still some good and that we were chosen for this time because we are strong.

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

Holla. Thanks for sharing.

Adrienne said...

Did you send your photo in to Glenn?

How about a post of the new house?