Thursday, April 02, 2009

Photo Tag

Alright, I'm doing one of these. Here we go...



Oh wouldn't you have guessed it. Good ol Mitt Romney at a convention back in our days in Idaho! How I wish he was our President in these tough economic times (working at the Chamber that's what we talk about A LOT. Our whole slogan for 2009 is 'B Vocal 4 Shop Local'). Alright now it's your turn... whoever wants an easy blog post- here ya go!

1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file folder.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Post and blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.

2 comments:

Evan said...

Nice whit. I can tell you need me home for some entertainment!

Sydney said...

Whit! I don't mean to be grouchy, but I keep checking for a new post and I am starting to lose faith in your consistency! only joking!