Monday, October 19, 2009

October Happenings

October has been a fun-filled month for us thus far. I'll break it down for ya...

We celebrated my dad''s birthday on the 4th by throwing him a surprise football/ref theme party.


We've watched Alissa and Kailey do their thing with volleyball and basketball.


My cousin, Dawnielle, and her baby came to visit the land of the Ozarks. It was great seeing them. I think it made my family that much more excited about having a baby around come January. My dad was able to bless their baby during their trip, as well.


We wished the birthday girl, Adrienne, a happy birthday on the 13th.

We were busy pranking ward members and friends for a Halloween Challenge we participated in this past week. We were put into teams and the week before the big Challenge (basically a fun-filled scavenger hunt around Branson), we got extra incentives for pranking the other teams. One of the pranks we did was write 'Just Married' kind of stuff on their cars. One prank someone did on us was to rearrange our house a bit, and place dixie cups filled with water all over our bathroom floor. Dad, we will get you back for letting them in our house! It was a lot of fun and I feel like we now know the ins and outs of Branson a lot better!


We had our ward activity which consisted of a Fish Fry and a Trunk-or-Treat. Notice the pic of Ev and Brian. While we were busy getting the activity all organzied, he was at our house stealing Ev's jersey and pranking us!

Last night we partied with the now 17 year old, Alissa!


And today we wish a Happy Birthday to Les!
Ev is currently just letting the good times roll as he is busy working on getting our backyard filled with grass. He loves to work outside and do all his 'manly' things. This weekend I am going with some friends to Time Out for Women in Kansas City. I'm sure it will be one big party! Other than that, I am just getting bigger and bigger as the days go by!

6 comments:

JSC said...

Love the update. Glad Richard had a good birthday and good luck to Evan on the landscaping project.

Tina Braegger said...

oh my whit, you are so cute!! I love your Halloween costumes! good idea! I am so excited for you to have a little girl! :)

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

Fun stuff going on! It looks like you guys are having a good time out there. Love the haloween costumes. And the pranks, very clever. And Whit- you are SO CUTE! It made me laugh to see a picture of you with your cute belly- not because you look funny, but because I tried so hard to picture your skinny little body pregnant and couldn't, until now! You look very cute. We need more pictures of you!

Evan said...

I agree with Di, you are such a cute prego woman whit!!!

JasPam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JasPam said...

Looks like you've been busy, although I thought pranking was saved for girls' camp! Glad to see you're keeping up with high school volleyball and basketball. I miss those days . . .