Saturday, November 18, 2006

18 November 2006

The Beavs did it again. They are now 7-4 overall and 5-3 in the PAC-10. Currently in third place and after they beat the ducks next week (who lost to Arizona today) they have a great shot at getting into the Sun Bowl.

In other news:
Whit has taken over as the competitive one in this family. She refuses to loose and will do anything for the win. I dare say, she is reaching the sports die hard level I am at.

Weekly we go bowling as a part of our after school job with the elementary school. Every week I tempt the kids with a treat if they can beat the cowboy himself (me of course) and this week was a real blow out for me. I bowled a personal best 203. Which included six strikes on my last 7 turns.

By the way now I am a real cowboy, I beat 40 guys in a clay pigoen shot out, and as the champion I won a new 12 gage shot gun. (Nothing fancy, but still that is way sweet). Just to make my victory sound a little sweeter, lets just say I was sporting a nike sweat shirt, while my competition was in Carhart jackets, wranglers, cowboy boots, and of course they all rolled up in their mud covered trucks. City boy no more!

No comments: