Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Santa Clarita- 29 May 2007

Whitney and I celebrating our one year anniversary at Santa Monica Beach.
Posing for a nice waterfall shot in the midst of Ev's mini golf domination.
Winter Family, Jake, Dave, Whit and I mini-golfing to really get a feel for the new in-laws.
Los Angeles temple, one word-MASSIVE. Awesome temple, I was blown away by the size.
Whit's B-day May 17th. I really hooked her up: roses, nike tennis shirt, baseball pants for next season's intramurals, and a new ping pong paddle. One of the best you can buy!

Recap: We have been our here in Cali now for about 6 weeks. (One transfer down, and about 2 more to go). It has been fun. We have a great group of guys. We have been put to work for the ward. We love the pool. Whit is going to Arizona this week to visit her G-pa and some fam. there. Then in two weeks we have Mere's wedding in which I am greatly looking forward to a few actual vacation days.

No comments: