Sunday, September 23, 2007

Cowgirl Up Missouri Mother












As you look at these photo's sing to yourself the words to the famous song, "I wish I was a cowboy just like Stu and Ev...sing those campfire songs, oh I wish I was a cowboy..."
We took a beautiful evening and saddled up with our dear friend and father Stuart L. As you can see Stu is starting young Tate as a cowboy at a very young age, very admirable.
Though Whit fears horses, she certianly did not get it from her mother who saddled right up and rode like she has been all her life. It truly was a great time, especially when followed by riding a four wheeler around with the cows. Oh how these days make Whit want to move to the country, have a big ranch with all kinds of animals, and have nothing insight but mountains and manurer.
Just another blessing of having great friends and living in great country.

2 comments:

bajork12 said...

I think Jim Craig said it best when told by Jessica's father that he earned the hundred pounds for retrieving the stallion... He said "That's not why I rode. There's a dozen good brood mares in that mob--I'll be back for them... and whatever else is mine." To me that is what cowboying is all about. Oh to be young, free, and in horseback riding class at BYU again. --Steve

bajork12 said...

Target has these little cowboy slipper things in a baby size...I'm half tempted to get them for Stew's baby.