Thursday, September 06, 2007

Knocked down 6 times, Get up 7



Thank you D-Wade for that infamous quote I stole as our title. While I write you late this night in a somber state. My dearly beloved Beavs took a hard fall to the Bearcats of Cinci.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, hence the chosen photo. No other words are needed. Plus I had to included the one of the little guy, Tate L. Draper the newest Beaver fan.

If anyone has any, "make Ev feel better stories" these next few days are crucial for his self esteem. Ps- Has anyone seen my white baseball pants with navy blue pin strips? I can't find them and our first game starts soon.

5 comments:

Evan said...

So I (Whitney) was just checking our blog and saw that Ev added this post. I seriously LOL at the first pic. He really was depressed after the loss. It's ok, dear.

bajork12 said...

I posted a photo of Jocey pants that should cheer Ev up. She's quite a baby...doesn't even let a Beaver loss keep her from smiling.

Angela said...

Ev -- I'm guessing today's news about Gred Oden hasn't lightened your mood at all. BUT good news--you still have a chance to vote on the name of the giant videoboard at osubeavers.com (warning...the names are kinda lame). I'm sure it will be the highlight of your day.

Lesley said...

UGH - time for a new blog Whit.......................................................................................

Triz said...

Love the poll Ev. Looks like football is currently winning.