Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Madness is over


Unfortunately Monday brought the end of another great year of march madness. Capped off by a great game between Memphis and Kansas. And as you know Kansas (my Jayhawks) came through and won. After being down 9 points with 2:31 to go they tied it up with a 3 pointer with only 2 seconds left. Thanks to heart, clutch play, and Memphis not making free throws we pulled out the win. I just wanted to recognize those champs from the pool, and noticed how it really was a CARLILE year. It was a great feeling to pick the winner again, it had been since 2003, Carmelo's Orangemen.

1. Mere
2. Dad
3. Ev
4. Whit

Though Whit picked Memphis she was still able to finish fourth.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Who shows the top 4? You might as well go to the top 5...
-B

Evan said...

I am so annoyed that I did truly amazing at all the other rounds, yet I miss just one game- and boom, I'm number 4. I think the person who set up the pool rigged it. Thanks, Ev.
Whit