Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Seattle Experience





Seahawks, Rain Forest Cafe, Denny's to go, downtown market, and Holiday Inn Express all in one weekend.

Saturday my company took us to Seattle for the weekend. It was a great time, very hot but fun. The Hawks took down the Bears in O.T. thanks to Seattle's famous 12th man. Most fans were drunk, but they sure have some die hard's up in Seattle. I think its because they are sad they lost their Sonics.

I was also able to take some Phelps like laps in the pool, and watch some women's weight lifting, ping pong, and mixed doubles badminton at the hotel. It was a great trip, a great way to close another chapter in the book of Ev and Whit's life. It's been a great summer, and now we are excited for our Sunriver and Mizzou trips, then back to the Burg!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Looks like a great weekend. We are ready for Sunriver!

Tim, Niccole, and Neva said...

Hey Whit I love the new header! I'm glad that I could be of inspiration! but I have to admit that I am not the creative one...my sister actually did it for me cuz I am completely computer stupid.