Sunday, September 07, 2008

Catching up for our fellow bloggers

Well since our blogging was minimal this summer, I thought I would wake up on this beautiful Rexburg Sunday morning and catch up. For those of you who don't know, this summer we were in Portland living here...with...
I was...
and Whit was...(the crafty intern as some of you may have seen on TV)
For fun we...
(As you can see the judges thought this was a 10!)

Overall it was a great summer, probably one of the best C2 has ever had. In case you are unaware "C2" means "Ev and Whit" kind of like the second generation of Carlile's (C1 would be Pammy and Jason, my lovely 'rents). We made great friends this summer, learned a lot about Portland (pro's and con's) and loved getting regular calls from Brad to play golf practically daily and some church ball in there. Special thanks to the Livingston's, Wilson's and the Smith's (Ryk-Daddy and Brooke, who I called and annoyed thousands of times this summer). Without you this summer would have been a bust.

Thank you.

Look for Sunriver, Logan, and Mizzou posts to come soon.

9 comments:

lesley said...

Looks like you two had an awesome summer...becaaauuuuusssseee you two are awesome!

Tina Braegger said...

haha looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Aren't you just so excited to be back in Rexburg!? haha!

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

Loved this post, good job!! And I love the c2 bit, very cleaver! Glad to have you home. :)

bajork12 said...

I am definitely sold on C2. Now I just have to make it habit.

Great post...it was great having you guys so close all summer. We will miss seeing you so often.

Looking foward to your Sunriver and Missouri posts!
PS Abby and Savy stay very updated on your blog. I'll have to teach them how to comment.

Adrienne said...

im here in our home.i miss you.
savybbb

bajork12 said...

i miss you your pikchr

abby

JasPam said...

I loved this post look forward to future posts. May I suggest some candid shots of Evan studying?

Adrienne said...

i likeid the joceiyn picshr savybbb

Adrienne said...

i miss you.savybbb