Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Champions!

Tonight is a night I have been waiting for on the basketball court for FOUR seasons. It has been a terrific intramural semester for our teams. Making serious runs deep into the playoffs. Tonight, my last semester as a college student, we brought home the ten point Championship game victory.

And to top things off the Blazers are beating the Bulls right now by about 754 points! Not a bad way for GO to open up in the Rose Garden. A sign of things to come?

Great day for me and my team, and for my team that I have been through the highs and lows with, the Portland TrailBlazers!

Rip City.

Prediction for Saturdays game:

Oregon State 31 - Arizona 21

ps- Aaron wilson has started a blog, check it out on our list of fellow bloggers!

4 comments:

JasPam said...

I need some details of the great victory! Perhaps that could be followed up with some play by play on some of your classes?

Dad

lesley said...

For the record "Triz" is not Trevor. It's some Ute Fan that's all mad and crazy.

Camilla Cole said...

So we went to a Jazz game the other night (Ry got free tix) and when it was over we turned to each other and said- that was nothing like the excitement of Evan's games. Honestly. I wish we could have gone to see your victory. I remember one game of yours we went to where we were yelling and jumping up and down the whole time.

bajork12 said...

Congratulations! Steve