Thursday, July 23, 2009

Can You Tell?


So precious seeing her move around and such! She even opened her mouth for us.


Smile! The first of many photos!



She works out like her mama!



Her little feet were crossed...so cute! Already sitting like a lady!


Can you tell we found out yesterday what we're having?! We are so excited! It makes it so much more real now that we don't have to say 'it' when referring to the baby. Now we just have to wait 5 months to meet her!





So fun shopping for her. I had to get her the Puma outfit so she can be ready to play some tennis with her daddy!

7 comments:

JasPam said...

Grammie Pammie Jane is very excited to come help out with our new grand daughter! After assisting with Rigdon, it will be fun to see more of the differences between the males and females. Grandpa and I pray that God will watch over you and that you will take care of yourselves over the next five months!

JasPam said...

I love girls! Congratulations and what a tremendous blessing for you and all of us.

What beautiful outfits for a beautiful girl to come, but leave some room for the gifts that come with baby showers.

Grandpa Carlile

Marci said...

CONGRATS! This is such exciting news. It makes it so much more real. Hope you're feeling well, Whitney. See you in San Fran.

Lisa Michelle said...

Congrats! That's some serious shopping you've done since you found out it was a girl!! Looking forward to meeting her, too.

Anonymous said...

YES!!! Our daughters can be college roommates, to carry the tradition on!

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

OH MY GOSH. How I make it this far without hearing about this???? I know I've been a little busy, but seriously! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Whenever you get a minute Whit, you need to call me! I am so excited for you! Can you tell from all the exclamation points?! I am so happy for you guys. !

Ronae said...

Little girls are the funnest, I am so excited for you two. I kept checking your blog wondering if this would be a post to come, congrats you two, we miss you!