Sunday, August 16, 2009

Overdue Update

We have been so bad at taking pictures. We will hereby recommitt to start taking more pictures again. Since our last post lots of things have happened.

Whit has been to AZ to visit her Gpa and family. We went to a Wilson family reunion. Whit's belly has grown to a very noticable size. To be a little more specific the growth has really taken off the last week or so.

I have been busy with work, really enjoying it. Whit has also been busy with her job, but what really keeps her busy is shopping for baby stuff of all kinds. Also she has been making all kinds of different hair things and other accessories for our baby girl Hershe. (Pronounced "Hershey"). I came up with the name, it is her offical name while in Whit's belly. The reasoning behind this name is, since we are having a girl which referred to as "her" or "she," I thought why not combine the two = Hershe. Then when we have a boy it will be, Heman. Brilliant, I know.

Well here is a very few random pictures and a video I found on our camera.

9 comments:

Whitney said...

Hopefully we can do better at taking pictures now! I love the pic of you putting together the stroller/carseat... good work, dear.

Greg R. said...

Hershe...good stuff!!! That made me laugh.

Now you need to make this whole birth stuff more interesting. Set an over/under bet of exactly when baby will come, and Evan if you guess right, Hershe becomes the official name. If you're wrong, Whitney can do whatever she wants.

It will help the anticipation build...good luck guys :).

Emily said...

Once Hershe gets here you will totally make up for the lack of pictures taken. (I am sure we have taken at least 50 pictures a day since our baby was born!) I do wish that we would have taken more pictures of when I was pregnant to document what I looked like, though. About six months after our baby was born I looked back at the few pictures we had and I couldn't believe that my body actually did that and my belly actually got that big! It's really worth a few hundred pictures! ;) We are glad that you are both doing well! We also got a good laugh out of "Hershe" or "Heman". :)

JasPam said...

That is a great pic of you and Ben. I'm glad you captured him, since I didn't do to well at photographing the recently returned RM! Can you post your reunion pics to Costco Photo Center?

JSC said...

Is the Hershe/Heman theory a takeoff of JasPam. With more grandchildren coming maybe you could refer to Hershe's grandparents jointly as Onela?

Love the pictures.

amber said...

Okay you two, I'm totally loving your blog:))) You're awesome neighbors and we're really gonna miss you guys!!

LyndaW said...

I am glad you got a picture of Ben right out of the chute! And so glad you guys were there to meet him...thanks for helping to make the reunion so great!

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

Miss you guys. what's your address by the way? You can email or text or call or fax or personally deliver it, whatever works.

DJD said...

I like hershe, but Ev his name will be in utero - himhe!!! Not so cool sounding. We are excited for you. We loved having girls first!!!