Monday, December 14, 2009

For your entertainment...

I have been trying to upload a number of these old video clips I am laughing out loud at watching now, but only two of them are working. I will keep those other videos on hand though when I feel some comic relief is needed in the blogging world.

It's hard to think this time last year we were finishing up finals for the last time. We often reflect on the fun times in the 'Burg. We sure miss our friends and college life, but I must admit I do not miss the Rexburg weather right now. Ev, as mentioned, I had other videos to upload- but only yours made it. Sorry :).

This first one is when the Beaves upset USC. Yes, Ev was VERY excited to say the least.


So, you gotta love the dances of BYU-Idaho. At first Ev was not thrilled about going to the Valentines Day Dance, but from the look of this video I think he had a great time. When he's feeling it, he does not hold back. Wow...

4 comments:

Evan said...

wow dear, how will i ever thank you?

Stu said...

That brought back soooooo many memories! lol. Still laughing as I type this. It's been too long since I last looked at the blog.

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

Oh man, you guys are so great. We sure miss you!!!! Thanks for the laugh. Ev, you're a classic.

lesley said...

The "my coat's coming off, wait, no it's not, it's back on," was the move that really did it for me.

Wonder when the next dance is we'll all be at....