Friday, December 04, 2009

Thanksgiving 09 (finally...)

I am finally getting around to the ol bloggin' world again. We spent Thanksgiving here in Missouri with my family (which actually hasn't happened in a few years). It was great to spend time with the family, especially seeing my brothers from college. As my dad says, Thanksgiving is all about the 4 F's: Family, Friends, Football, Food. This year was no different.

Thanksgiving was kicked off with the Turkey Bowl, of course.





We enjoyed the traditional Thanksgiving dinner.

Had a little photo shoot session. For some reason Derek is just completely weirded out by the idea of me having a baby inside of me. I can't wait to see his huge hands hold our little girl (he has got some abnormally large hands...). I know he is very excited about being Uncle Derek.







Kailey and Ev were very successful in regards to Black Friday shopping. They got up extremely early and returned with a ping pong table. We have been working on improving my skills, so watch out! I may be a main contender in the next Wilson Family Ping Pong Tournament... that's all I'm saying.

Ev put lights up on our house. It was a big moment since this is the first time we will be at our own home for Christmas.


And now with the baby update... everything is going great. She continues to dance inside me. She is in the correct down position, getting ready for go time! Lately I have heard Ev say numerous times how 'motherly' I am becoming. But, Ev is really taking in the father role, too. Let's just say he was in our childbirth class last night during the first half of the Beaver/Duck game. If you know Ev at all, you know this is a HUGE deal. Other than that, we are just playing the waiting game for the time being...


2 comments:

JasPam said...

I am pleased to see such a happy family event for Thanksgiving. Way to go.

Jason

Tim, Niccole, and Neva said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little girl! When are you due?