This year a lot has changed for us, in fact it has probably been the biggest year of Whit's life. I would say the main reason for that is because she transformed from career woman to being a mother. I have to tell you Whit, you do have the prettiest baby girl I have ever seen! You are a great mother to our beautiful baby girl. Also you did some pretty cool things for the first time during this year of your life; march madness, epidural, time our for women, truly experienced mothers day, blessed baby Jaycee, fired a real estate agent (which was not pretty nor would I recommend it), put on the nativity at church, helped put up Christmas lights, had a baby shower, went on a Branson-wide scavenger hunt, went to a St Louis Cardinals game, experienced most corners of MO (STL mainly), entered a walk-a-thon in Danville California, sent your husband off to the fathers/son campout with three adopted boys for the weekend, oh and did I mention you went through labor and had a baby!!!!
Anyway babe you truly are the best. Here are just a few reasons why:
- You're the only wife I know that encourages her husband to participate in a different city league team for Tues, Wed and Thurs night.
- You are an 11, on the 1-10 scale of beautiful women.
- You make me laugh all the time.
- You laugh at my lame jokes (you know the ones that are so lame, that only maybe Les would laugh at, yeah those ones).
- You encourage me in my career dealing with funerals.
- You're the lowest maintenance, high maintenance of the low maintenance wives in the world.
- You go to Wal-mart and buy $41 worth of groceries, you have $40 in cash, you use your $40 in cash, then charge $1 to your credit card.
- Your redneck accent is awesome and should really shake things up out here in Portland.
- You make some awesome enchiladas, chicken-n-a-roll, chicken devon, poppyseed bread, chip dip, little smokies and a number of killer crock-pots.
- Your milk is obviously very high quality considering our baby is off the charts in the weight department and she is healthier than Tony Horton.
Love you, and have a great weekend get-a-way lined up if you ever join me out here!