Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas Break Re-Cap

As the break narrows down, I will give you all a short recap of our happenings over the past while.

I flew to Missouri for a week to spend some time with my family and hold down the fort while my mom was in California. I accidentally left the camera with Ev so I don't have any pictures of the visit. We did a lot of the same things as last Christmas so I thought for the sake of making our blog interesting, I would post old pictures.

Kailey and I were, yet again, Willow Springs biggest fans. From trash-talking to signs saying "My brother is cooler than your brother!" ...we represented well.



Basically we were able to enjoy the relaxing break together. It was great to spend time with the fam! (Notice Elder Chapman scanned in on this pic).



While I was in Missouri, Ev was busy taking care of his mom (injured back from a fall). Some of the activities with the Carliles included:

Dressing up for the Nativity. I am an angel and Ev is a shepherd.


Talking to my brother, Elder Ryan Chapman, on Christmas morning.


Attending a Blazers game.




Attending my old roommate, Emilys, wedding/reception


It's hard to think just a little while ago we were all living together. Good times!


Ev just doing his thing before the wedding...


I went blonde and short.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Could you post a pic of your finished hair?

Adrienne said...

Great recap!

It seems pretty quiet around here without you guys visiting.

bbond said...

ev, i'll take the complete format imitation as a sweet, flattering compliment. hope you had happy holidays.