Sunday, March 23, 2008

Tagged

Sorry it took me 2 tags to do this. Better late than never, right?

10 Years Ago
As an almost 11 year old, like Mere, I was in fifth grade. Yep, Big Woman On Campus. I remember studying the Gold Rush and the Oregon Trail. I loved reading Dear Mr. Henshaw as well as Where the Red Fern Grows (what a sad book/movie for fifth graders!). I was probably sporting Lisa Frank school supplies and Vans shoes. What a great combo. We moved the next year from California to Missouri. I was also on the spirit squad through the city parks and recreation, so practicing my routines was a daily event!




5 things on my to-do list today

1. Finish my 10 page research paper about Temples. Yes, it is now 11:09pm, the paper is due at 7:45am and I only have half done. Shows how dedicated to blogging I am (or how easily distracted I am)!
2. Plan out my news package about after school programs that I have to film tomorrow.
3. Get ready for bed
4. Probably eat some junk right before hopping into bed
5. Go to sleep

What I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire
I would buy a couple houses. Go on a sweet vacation with my family. Buy Ev the Blazers. Buy a huge/more comfy bed (can you tell I'm getting sleepy?). Go to the dentist (we haven't been for a long time). Forget about stressing about our future and play!

Places I've lived
Various cities in Southern California
Gresham, OR
Joplin, MO
Willow Springs, MO
Rexburg, ID
Columbia, SC
Santa Clarita, CA

Things most people don't know about me
I am currently in first place in the family March Madness pool... oh wait, I have bragged about that so much I think everyone knows already! I want to be the younger version of Barbra Walters. I drool. I'm blind as a bat without my contacts/glasses. I'm not very sensitive considering I am a girl. I am currently taking 21 credits and working. And as much fun as this semester is, I can't wait for it to be over! 2.5 weeks!


I now tag *Is this a girl only thing? If so, sorry but I have to: Ev, Steve, Trevor and Brandon. I am just curious to their answers.

5 comments:

Evan said...

Very interesting Mien Frau. You have such a natural ability with your posts. I am not sure I can continue this tagging thing though, I have other posts that take priority.

Whitney said...

ev, when a wife tags- you respond.

Whitney said...

ev, when a wife tags- you respond.

Evan said...

I will see what I can do, if Trev, Bjork or Brandon do it, I will follow suit.

bajork12 said...

Whit, I, too, loved Beverly Cleary. Right now I am reading her Ramona books with the girls.

Love the "male" tag idea. I will do what I can to make sure Steve follows through now that we are home from vacation.

Adge