Sunday, July 03, 2011

Celebrate Good Times, C'mon!

We've had a lot to celebrate lately. It all started with the surprise party Ev and some of my friends threw for my birthday. Thanks guys! 







We played Minute to Win It games. Very entertaining!




A little picture time before our date (to get me out of the house...).

While we were out, Jaycee was busy taking care of these babies. 





We also celebrated my sister, Alissa, graduating high school!! It has been awesome hanging out with her this summer! 





My dear friend, Kristi and their wonderful family, adopted a baby boy, so of course we had to celebrate! 








It was great to actually switch roles, and plan a party for Kristi! (she did my b-day party, along with every baby shower in the state of Missouri). 


 She got some great gifts for this lil man! Love the wipe carrier, which fits her personality perfectly!


One of my gifts for her. What a great example of love and service they are to us! 

We will soon have another reason to celebrate as my brother is getting married July 15th in Utah! Hip hip hooray!!! 

1 comment:

Lori Chapman said...

I am so glad you are my daughter! Your blogs are an inspiration. Life is grand!