Sunday, February 24, 2008

Child hero at it again

As many of you know March Madness is coming up very soon. As I have done in the past I will be hosting a family bracket. This year there is only two rules, you cannot pick UNC or Duke to win the title, if you do you will be immediatly disqualified.

But still we have to wait another 3 weeks or so until the madness begins. So what better way to start it off, than with my child hero leading the way. Yes, even, Pete Sampras.



Roger Federer and Pete Sampras will go head to head in the NetJets Showdown presented by Men's Vogue at Madison Square Garden on March 10, 2008. This will be the first time the two have ever met in the United States.



And if that still does not do it for you, Isaac and I will be going head to head as well at some point this summer. No matter which match you prefer, try to catch one, if not both.

3 comments:

Evan said...

You have done some great blogging lately, Ev. I think that is about post 5 in the last month or something. Keep it up!

Lesley said...

Don't let me forget to watch that match!

Triz said...

I will take your finals for you without any hesitation and without any errors.