Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I Can't Believe It!

So this season of American Idol I was a huge David Archuleta fan. I just cannot believe he didn't win. Granted, I do think David Cook is really good, but I was certain the other David would win.

Yes, I voted. More than once. Me and all the 14 year old girls from Utah are all depressed right now. He will still do great in his career, but ahhh... I am laughing at the fact that I am so upset about this!


Ev, I'm sure when you see I did a blog post about this, you will think I am just pathetic! I will be buying his CD when it comes out. Ever heard of Ruben Studdard? Yeah, he won but then disappeared. It is not over!

5 comments:

Evan said...

Hey, I loved Ruben, how could you not. This post is ridiculous, but I do have to agree David A. was the better singer, he just didn't have that rebel edge that David Cook had. Oh well, mabye next year.

Adrienne said...

Amen, sister.

I heard the producers wanted Cook to win it. Maybe it was fixed?

JasPam said...

I must admit that I, too, am a David A. fan. Wonder if he could produce one album with oldies on it and another with church songs!
Pam

Tim, Niccole, and Neva said...

Hey Whitney! It's Niccole Burbach! I'm so glad I found your blog! You guys are too cute! When do you guys graduate? Are you still in Rexburg?

By the way... I was sooo sad that David A didn't win either. I was a huge fan. He's just soo dang cute.. I want to squeeze his cheeks!

bajork12 said...

Sorry... David Cook was my vote (if I had of voted)

-Steve