Friday, January 08, 2010

Jaycee's Pink Palace

Here is little Jaycee's room. She seems to only be here when she's getting her diaper changed. Of which, she had quite the messy experience today, hence the changing pad cover is soaking in the sink at the moment. It is a bright room that's for sure! The chair was a great $10 find off Craigslist that we had reupholstered. We will have the ottoman recovered in the same fabric at some point probably.




Jaycee is doing great. Every night gets a little better. She is just a dream! She tested out her swing... I'm not sure she really knows what to think about it.



6 comments:

Cassie said...

Darling room!! You gotta love those blow out diapers!

kc said...

I like the room and the furniture too. The crib is nice and that is the fanciest changing table that I have ever seen. I like Jaycee's cheeks, they are so cute and kissable.

Ronae said...

Oh I am so excited for you two, seriuosly I have been stocking your blog everyday to see if you have had her. She is a beauty, and totally love the room. Liv's new room is hot pink too, its the best. If you get a minute, where did are her bows from, or did you make them, like the ivory one she is wearing, Liv needs a change?! And Whitney, your a labor champ, next time I am not waiting for my epidural (especially becasue my labors are so fast), I wish I would have thought before, nice work! Congrats

JasPam said...

I love your boldness in using those bright colors for Jaycee's room! The touches of orange, green, and white along with the pink are a dream. When can I have you come here and redesign our rooms? Loved Skyping with the three of you today and seeing our grand daughter wake up!

Kelly and Tyler said...

The room is SO cute. I love the colors. Congrats guys! Where are you guys living now?

Lesley said...

whitney, you out-did yourself... it's so cute!