Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sneak Peak

Us girls are keeping busy by doing the baby stuff- sleeping and eating- while Ev is in Pheonix for a few days for work. We sure miss him already! I'm pretty sure I held Jaycee for 95% of the day today. I just can't help but sit and stare at how beautiful she is. SO in love! I am also loving that Grandma Chapman is staying with me while Ev is away... a little more sleep has been nice, even though she does pretty good in the night considering she is a newborn.

I just saw our photographer put some pics up on her blog of our photo shoot of Jaycee. I anxiously await seeing the rest of the pics... stay tuned!







7 comments:

Lesley said...

cuuuute family! whit-i still need to meet her!!

Evan said...

The worlds two most beautiful girls. How can you not love them.

Adrienne said...

So sweet!

JSC said...

Thanks for the updates. I am very happy for your wonderful and little family.

Grandpa

Lynda said...

She's a beauty!

kc said...

We had dinner with your folks at the Cascade Grill tonight. It was pointed out the Jaycee had the same initials as grandpa C. They are so excited to come see you guys. Have a wonderful visit and give your sweet little girl a kiss for me.

Anonymous said...

Hello.
How Is the weather reports today?
introduces readers to various types of weather that occur during each season.
The text discusses typical activities and clothing for each type of weather.
Supportive illustrations accompany the text. You can find out here.
Bye

http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/weather-today.html